I don't why.
I really don't want to be like this.
But it really doesn't seem to match with what you promised.
Why is it that you can tell me something i find it so hard to believe in?
All these insecurities.
I have no time for all these frustrations, emo-ness, and distrust.
I can't help it.
Even when you don't let me say it.
It doesn't mean it can stop me from thinking about it.
How can i believe that you will love me when you can have so many better choices?
I don't know.
I don't think i can like anyone else at the moment.
But this feeling.
I don't like having it.
How can i make it stop?
There is no one to talk to.
How do i even say this to anyone??
I want to just tell you about it.
But i don't think i should do that as well.
Ugh, just kill me already.
There is no more time for these nonsense.