Let me tell you a story.
Even if you see this, please understand that i am never gonna mention any name.
At the age when we still have to learn how to write each Chinese word we learnt in rows
I have a friendship that was precious and brought me happiness.
She introduce me to many new things and we spent time together alot.
Then one day she didnt talk to me.
Since that day, she didnt want to talk to me anymore.
Because i always have her, i didnt really mix with any other people in the class.
This results in my talking to random classmates all the time.
And because they already have their own friends, i was just some normal friend
I am like a lamp post all the time.
I joined random group of friends as well.
Even when i have friends, at least i think i can call them as my friends
I do not believe in having BEST friends anymore.
Even until now.
Even when we are now talking to each other.
Even when i can let all of past go.
When some people ask who are my best friends, i will say i have none.
The term 'best friend' is too vague, too unreal for me.
In high school, there are many people who lets me think i can trust in friendship once more.
Meeting them in different parts of my high school life made it more interesting.
I call people these who are precious to me as they are.
Siblings, buddies, friends.
The most precious people i have here in England, i called them as my housemates.
I mean, we share a HOUSE together.
If that is not good enough, what else is?
We look out for each other all the time.
But most of us in this house are unsociable :P
Now these precious people are spread all over the world.
Even when we dont really talk to each other
Even when we are this far away from each other
I will still regard you all as my precious people.
Forever and ever.
To be honest.
I like how you gave me a pat on the head without saying anything.
Because at that moment i just thought
'Oh what the hell, just do it, what is it that you cant do JV?!?!'
I was relieved that the attendant was helpful.
Then you did just that.
It made me felt more confident than i already am.