Firstly, i apologize for the content of this blogpost, especially to Niah, if you are reading this.
I am kinda wasting my legal-ness.
Maybe i am just a coward.
Even when someone I really trusted promised to not let me go overboard, I did not choose to get permission to get away for a night.
To party, in other words, drink and clubbing.
I mean, I am actually legal already, am i not?
I once made a promise to myself, that i will not drink excessively with friends until i actually know what my limit is.
It was actually quite a good opportunity to find out once and for all.
Because they will be the last people i can actually trust not to get me into trouble.
But i chickened out.
I gave so many excuses, i think even my friend knows.
I feel so sorry because it was a kind of celebration for them who are leaving.
I should have at least give face and hang out with them a little.
But i didnt.
In result to that, he didnt send me off.
*LAUGHS* well, fair enough.
To you.
Sorry i am always composed, bet you would like to see me differently for once hahaha.
But i guess i cant change the way i always am.
Hope to keep in touch with you, because you are such a unique friend.
And im a sucker for nice songs :D
That day, we went to the bar for a dinner with my house's supervisor.
And i tried a little cider, which has low alcohol percentage and fruity.
I have to admit i like it.
Much better than beer.
Love my long hair.
It is currently the longest i ever managed to keep!
But it is very troublesome.