Stop. Just stop.
Never use my quiet behavior as a reason. Why do you think i am always quiet in class?? And it is not like i've seen you asking questions all the time too. I never faced problem all this while so what are you telling my mom now?! So stop giving my mom reasons to reprimand me.
And mind you, i ask when i have questions okay? Just that i did not do it in front of you and never that teacher because he is never there after i've done my revision.
I know you might not have wanted to get me into trouble but just think, you know that whatever you say will always link to me. And be grateful that i am not that mean to be complaining about your entertainment over here. So don't push me to my death while trying to save yourself, even if i asked you to help me several times, I dont want to thank you this way.
Trust me, even i have a limit.