Hello! My first post from UK! Woots~
This is the racecourse opposite St Georges,
the boarding house that serves our meals.
Super beautiful in the mornings.
But super scary at night.
Bosworth Independant College! :D
Anyway, the trip to here was VERY tiring. I sat on the plane for 7 hours, reached Abu Dhabi and then waited for 2 hours (absolutely nothing to do here), and then another 7 hours to reach Heathrow Airport.
That's not all, i had to go through all the custom and immigration and then sat another 1 hour something of taxi to Northampton. And then after registering, i had to go for a Maths test, English test and LOTS of briefing and procedures to go through...
I had to say from what they expect from us, there wont be any fun year for me. Full A's for AS?! That is so difficult! and we only have 30something teaching weeks! Seemed to be impossible, you know. But fortunately, i only took up 3 subjects (: That should be alot better than those who took alot of subjects D: and my timetable seemed to have alot of free periods and study hall too! I hope i wont die of stress, really.
I wanted to play sports but all my other female schoolmates dont wanna. But the sport centre is REALLY far away from my boarding house, it takes around 15 minutes walk, and i really dont want to walk there alone... Oh well, maybe i will just walk to St Georges and play piano with my roommate (:
From what i have here, i think that life is beautiful, even thought things around us grew old. I walked along the tracks of the racecourse, and i think that no matter how many time i see the big field with green grasses, i will never get bored of it. Nevertheless, the trip to the town center is quite a distance, and it's really cold in the winter. But i really rather freeze than staying in my dorm the whole day. Unless, unless there is alot of homework then it will be different.
Have to go for breakfast. My roommate is staying in the hotel with her dad, so i guess i will have to walk alone today too! Adios~
(I walked alone yesterday night for dinner D: So damn dark, and scary. But i survived xD)
I will blog again tonight. Later going for bowling.