Decided to write this Farewell post to 2011 a little too late.
I very sure it will end up in 2012 when i finished -.-
Anyways, the fireworks started.
But i can only see the eerie-looking moon from my window D:
This year. Was really amazing to me (:
I can finally feel the unity of our class....against Mr. Michael xD
In many ways, we communicated with each other more
Sampat about each other more
And even planned outings with each other.
Last but not least, the class trip!
Of coz it wasnt perfect since there were only 15 to 16 of us.
But it was actually the time when we willingly spent time with each other.
No matter how there was a difference between us, i will continue to love all of you.
And the Ben Gang (Hamsa said this to me) xD
I know there are many times where we would group together and gossip
But i know i still do not know all of you well.
Anyway, this year you all rocked my high school life (:
I hope each and everyone of you will continue life as well as i wished.
The times we spent together especially in SPM was unforgettable.
We might not have been best friends, but I am proud to have known all of you.
I know this year hadnt been real good to us since we were busy with our own activities and SPM.
I always believe that not hanging out together will never affect our friendship.
I hope that after the years passed
We would hold reunions while bringing along our grandchildren xD
I am only half joking btw. :D
I know that there have been many things that were cancelled.
And we are not able to have fun till the very end.
But you clearly know how much i love you all. (:
Especially those who are always willing to buddy with me :D
It's been another year where we could only look forward but not achieving
But i believe that after i come back
You guys would have turned awesome :3
Then we would have fun together again.
But i believe i had been satisfied with most of them.
Thank you for the beautiful times
And the irreplaceable memories
Yet another year
Without improvement or neither did it worsen
I will bring this heart of mine to a new place
If it's still the same
Then maybe i will tell you (:
WELL THEN,