We looked alike somehow ;D''Today's performance was....
I dont know.
First song i did a little mistake by stepping backwards one step and then back front again coz i realised that's not the next position.
Second song, i dare say i was quite satisfied with myself.
I smiled alot and make alot of unnecessary gestures ;P
Third song was the guy's.
Fourth song was CHAR!!
I didnt do my part well. Haiz.
Oh well, it didnt matter anymore. (:
'
Gonna have to work hard for April's competition.
I know its gonna be the last activity of the year.
Because Mom said so.
So i must make it fun and memorable :D
Was quite surprised that they wanted me along in their team.
The guys and a whole lot more Asgardians and teammates from each of our school's diabolo team gonna be our opponents.
'
I felt very sorry that we have to actually form a group of only 4 people max
Bcoz of this rule, E-Lynn has to be in other team.
I know she didnt like it.
Neither do we.
But there's no helping it.
Sinwei can't be without Yern.
I can't be without Puimun.
Eventhough everyone knows that this is the most ideal arrangement
But i really didnt want it to be this way.
Forgive me.
'
So.
For the next few weeks.
I MUST not get into bad moods!
I MUST not let personal feelings get into the way! (although i think there's none)
I MUST work hard in improving myself!
I MUST try my best to do what i have to do!
I MUST love my teammates alot!
I WILL not fight like their old ones did and then NEVER leave the time bcoz of this competition.
I WILL lots of fun! ;]
'
After all these
What im really looking forward to
Is a brand new practise spot
And the performance that we might bringing to New Era College Camp (: