I super-love them ;)'
'
'
'
We fight a hundred times,
and our hearts breaks a hundred times.
But like tangled pieces of string,
our love can’t be pulled apart.
We fix our faults, learn each other’s hearts.
I know that one day,
only our happiness will be left. (:
'
My fav part from Love's Way.
'
'
Today's a semi-productive day.
Went to Tsun Jin.
I realized i dont like practising at places
Where people are far superior than i am.
It feels like i dont like looking like im weaker than others.
Fortunately, i am okay with anything today. [:
And ended up with.....
Okay, i dont know whether its my wrist or palm that is hurting me.
And i practised ALOT of songs today.
Just bcoz i suddenly love my piano. :D
And dislike it again when its almost time for lesson
-.-
'
'
'
p/s : Gonna be Mom's bodyguard in Hong Kong ;D
'
'
'
'
Can i learn dancing? [;