Hello! No Ripping !

free hit counters had viewed on o1o1o8 ღ

Friday, December 24, 2010 '



Hit Me by SHINee (:

(JH) As soon as I open my eyes, I remember
Yesterdays memories come back to me
What should I do, what should I do? Oh my
(TM) Honestly, I know its my fault
(ON) Because of this stupid thing called pride
I break down everyday
(KY) When my sharp words cut into your heart
((MH) Damn) Yesterday's tears

(MH+TM) Holding that supposedly fun comic book in my hand
I read the same chapter over for an hour
(JH) Waiting only for your call
Thinking bout you, what can I do?

(ALL) Just hit me instead of being mad at me
At least this way, I hope you can feel better
Arguing and growing from them is what love is about (Girl)
Hit me as much as I had hurt your feelings
Just hit me that much instead

(ON) Yeah (JH) Oh

(KY) No, our time to breakup isnt coming, right?
(No) Im thinking to myself, right? (Right?)
(MH) I'm a coward who cant even ask you
A greedy person who can only think for himself

(ON) This stupid thing called vanity
Told me to wait everyday
(JH) That if you came to me first
You would apologize

(ON) I turn on that supposedly fun DVD
(JH) Oh, I just dont know what its about
(TM) Waiting only for your call, crazy bout you
(JH) What can I do

(ALL) Just hit me instead of being mad at me
At least this way, I hope you can feel better
Arguing and growing from them is what love is about (Girl)
Hit me as much as I had hurt your feelings
Just hit me that much instead

(JH) I want to hold you in my arms (Oh no)
(ON) I want you (Yeah)
(KY) I kept saying words that werent in my heart
(JH) Forgive me for causing you pain

(ALL) Just hit me instead of being mad at me
At least this way, I hope you can feel better
Arguing and growing from them is what love is about (Girl)
Hit me as much as I had hurt your feelings
Just hit me that much instead

(ON) Talk to me, talk to me when the time is right for you (x2)
(JH) Talk to me, talk to me when the time is right for you (x2)



Chatterbox
feel free to speak......i mean type



I, Me, Myself

Jia Vei =D also known as vei or anything u wanna call me
permanantly addicted to diabolo and chocolate n everthing nice

gud girl, crazy anything u think i m
little Capricorn
SJK(C)Puay Chai; CHS

Cravings
Last update: 1st May 2009
  • all A's in major exam
  • happiness n smiles forever!
  • a new phone
  • new clothes
  • bags
  • more nice books
  • another diabolo performance...
  • dont hate me
  • better relationship with all my frens =)
  • every wish of yours to come true!!
  • stay the way u are now, dun change


  • Beloved
    Click

    ♥♥

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ the future him duno yet, hehe
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ the 1b4-ers
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ THYJADZ
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ diabolo family
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ 2a4-ers
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ my pet
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ my dear family
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ SMILEY GANG!
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Super Junior ♥ 슈퍼주니어
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ SHINee 샤이니 ♥
    ♥♥♥♥♥ my bed


    Sorry if i miss out you; tag me(but i dun think i did)

    Escapes
    Dhaniah =]
    Tejeta =)
    Amylia =]
    Jia Jun =D
    Jerica =)
    Zi Ying =)
    Hao Jian =]
    Fish =D
    Edna =)
    Mabel =)
    Jessica =)
    My Team, Diabolo <3
    Darrion =)
    Amanda =]
    Yang Ting =)
    Seong Hseng =]
    Su Li =]
    Qi Le =]
    Sin Mun =D


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Credits
    Designer:kodies
    Basecode: shatter%
    Picture: gilter graphic