Hello! No Ripping !

free hit counters had viewed on o1o1o8 ღ

Saturday, December 18, 2010 '
Oops.
Meant to post something before 12.
But i got addicted to Little Shop of Treasure.
Until i used up the trial time D;
Never mind!
I shall get the game from Vincent soon! :D
'
Wednesday went out with SerLyn and BihFang.
For Narnia 3D (:
I asked Vincent to come bcoz he haven watch.
And then i asked ELynn too bcoz she promised to hang gai with me.
And then ZhengYi coz HaoJian suddenly cant go and Vincent dont wanna be the ONLY guy.
Then, i dont even know if im actually going out with diabolo buddies OR classmates -.-
Luckily we communicate well.
Knowing Vincent and ZhengYi. . . LOL.
I found out that SerLyn and BihFang shop for books like (Y).
And Vincent is actually more shopaholic than them -.-
He bought 15 Santa hats (i paid half actually), a wallet, and shoes!
'
Yesterday (Friday) went school for practise.
Found out that school lacks of electrical sockets that are within reach quite badly.
As usual lol.
And im quite disappointed with myself.
I cant follow the music and beats very well.
And of coz, my skills are 50/50.
I might be able to do it. I might not.
My god! I cant afford that.
Note to self : Listen to the song at least 50 times and practise every skill whenever i can 5 times each before next practise!!!
'
It was quite a fun day.
Practise wasnt even whole hearted.
I think we kinda joke around alot.
Took breaks alot.
Chat alot.
And hmm, we are quite mental today.
After practise we went for lunch at 3.00pm.
And 5 of us drank 8 cups of Iced White Coffee O' ;D
The waiter also getting impatient with us coz we keep changing the quantity xD
And then the food came out wrongly -.-
We asked him and he talked nonsense.
So, oh well.
And then we chat bout lots of stuff while 'tan cha'-ing.
And then we played Little Shop of Treasures on Vincent's laptop until our parents came to fetch us home.
I missed times like these (:
It would be even better if more of the old friends turn up.
'
I dont hear complaints anymore.
I hope she learnt how to forgive.
He is not wrong at all.
But i hope he will learn how to trust.
He is such a nice friend.
Easy-going and carefree.
And i hope he will live his life the way he enjoys :]
'
I will be going to Penang later!!
Hope we will have loads of fun!! :DDDDD



Chatterbox
feel free to speak......i mean type



I, Me, Myself

Jia Vei =D also known as vei or anything u wanna call me
permanantly addicted to diabolo and chocolate n everthing nice

gud girl, crazy anything u think i m
little Capricorn
SJK(C)Puay Chai; CHS

Cravings
Last update: 1st May 2009
  • all A's in major exam
  • happiness n smiles forever!
  • a new phone
  • new clothes
  • bags
  • more nice books
  • another diabolo performance...
  • dont hate me
  • better relationship with all my frens =)
  • every wish of yours to come true!!
  • stay the way u are now, dun change


  • Beloved
    Click

    ♥♥

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ the future him duno yet, hehe
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ the 1b4-ers
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ THYJADZ
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ diabolo family
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ 2a4-ers
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ my pet
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ my dear family
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ SMILEY GANG!
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Super Junior ♥ 슈퍼주니어
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ SHINee 샤이니 ♥
    ♥♥♥♥♥ my bed


    Sorry if i miss out you; tag me(but i dun think i did)

    Escapes
    Dhaniah =]
    Tejeta =)
    Amylia =]
    Jia Jun =D
    Jerica =)
    Zi Ying =)
    Hao Jian =]
    Fish =D
    Edna =)
    Mabel =)
    Jessica =)
    My Team, Diabolo <3
    Darrion =)
    Amanda =]
    Yang Ting =)
    Seong Hseng =]
    Su Li =]
    Qi Le =]
    Sin Mun =D


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Credits
    Designer:kodies
    Basecode: shatter%
    Picture: gilter graphic