Why do i always blog this late....?!
So.
Zero holiday mood right now.
All i know is i still cannot wake up late.
So tak de difference from school days.
So it doesnt seem like a holiday.
And there are still tuitions D;
'
Tmr, no wait, later gonna watch HP.
Yay~!
I wanna watch THJ but its too troublesome.
I kinda hate watching drama nowadays.
I dont know why.
I used to really love them tho.
When's my iPod gonna finish charging?
I hear thunder right now.
Pray hard that my house's electricity wont trip.
Well, we always use trip so idk whether its the right term.
Hope mom doesnt realize that im still up.
Come on! Faster full battery laa...
Im getting impatient.
You know what?
I know you dont know.
But im typing nonsense -.-
Okay, stop.
'
Erm.
Really dont know what to do to satisfy both friends.
Why do i always look at the same direction whenever i wanna type things like these?
I know coz i always stare at my calendar.
And i see the same numbers every time.
I can only hope that she wont think that way anymore.
And the other one, i know she wont change her ways.
At least for now lah.
I kinda accept that one.
But why does she have to not accept it now?!
I dont know i dont know i dont know.
Sorry.
I wanted to help.
I really do.
But i really dont know what is the best solution.
And i dont know who's wrong and right.
That includes you and me.
We are not God, right?
So i really dont know.
I dont even know if im good enough for them.
There's alot of 'i dont know'.
I think that's why i dont care anymore.
Should i be selfish?
Of coz NOT, right?
Then now how?
I dont know.
Best thing to do is to sleep.
And worry bout it next time.
Hmm, good idea, right?
Btw, who am i talking to?
LOL.
'
Good.
Battery finally full.
So goodbye.
I hope i will dream something like i did this afternoon.
And last night.
I wanna be driving super recklessly again.
In my dreams, i mean.
Its actually fun.
Tho i dont remember what we were running away from.
And, i dont know who's 'we'.
But i hope i wont do that when i get my license.
So, hello dreamland.
Here i come.
Today's fav :
'
Ppichyeoitji malgo charari nal ttaeryeojwo
Nan geureokerado gibun pullyeosseum jokesseo
Sarangiran geureongeoya datumyeonseo kiwoganeun geojanha (Girl)
Naega ni mam apeuge han mankeumman ttaeryeojwo
Charari geumankeum ttaeryeojwo
'
WHICH MEANT :
'
Just hit me instead of being mad at me
At least this way, I hope you can feel better
Arguing and growing from them is what love is about
Hit me as much as I had hurt your feelings
'
Song name ~ Hit me
'
Note : I always change the translations by cancelling away the phrases i dont like :X
And those in brackets like (yeah), (girl) and sorts...
'
Somehow i hope things will be okay.
Between us and them.
Let me believe in friendship still.
At least we dont have to hit each other
to work things out.
Oh btw.
Good luck, Weiwei.
For your piano exam.
Also to those from my piano class.
And to you too, HaoJian.