Pray for JunKi's and Kangin's safety.
I hope they wont have to join the fight.
Pray for the safety of all the soldiers.
I hope they will be still be able to see their love ones.
Pray for the safety of the civilians.
I hope they will not be caught up in this mess.
And pray, for peace.
Please, let there be not war...
'
I still remember when we were in standard 3.
That time there was war going on between America and Pakistan.
I hope im not wrong.
And our teacher will asked us to chant together
"希望世界和平, 天下无灾无难" 3 times
for every lesson.
Maybe it is childish.
But i like it alot when we all chant together quietly
and sincerely.
'
Thanks, teacher :]
Hope you have long life, and always happy
Wherever you are right now. (:
'''''''''''I always hope that i understand Korean language.But i think, if i really do.Maybe i wont like their songs that much.Maybe bcoz i dont know.That's why i find them fascinating.Lol.'I will definitely learn French someday. :D